- Where is Stamps.com traded?
- Stamps.com trades on the NASDAQ National Market.
- What is the ticker symbol?
- How many employees does Stamps.com have?
- As of December 31, 2016, Stamps.com had approximately 700 employees across all of our companies including Stamps.com, Endicia, ShippingEasy, ShipStation and ShipWorks.
- Where is Stamps.com located?
- Stamps.com headquarters are located at 1990 E. Grand Avenue, El Segundo, CA 90245
Endicia’s headquarters are located at 278 Castro Street, Mountain View, CA 94041
ShipStation’s headquarters are located at 3800 N. Lamar Blvd #220, Austin, TX 78756
ShipWorks’ headquarters are located at One Memorial Drive Suite 2000, St. Louis, MO 63102
ShippingEasy’s headquarters are located at 3700 N. Capital of Texas Hwy, Austin, TX 78746
- Who is Stamps.com's transfer agent?
- Computershare Trust Company, N.A. is Stamps.com's transfer agent.
P.O. Box 43078
Providence, RI 02940
250 Royall Street
Canton, MA 02021
- When did Stamps.com commence its initial public offering and what was the offering price?
- Stamps.com commenced its initial public offering on June 25, 1999. The initial offering of 5,000,000 shares was priced at $11 per share. On July 2, 1999, the underwriters exercised an over-allotment option to purchase an additional 750,000 shares at $11 per share. On May 12, 2004, Stamps.com’s common stock underwent a 1 for 2 reverse-split, so on a split-adjusted basis, the initial offering was 2,500,000 shares priced at $22 per share.
- How many shares of common stock does Stamps.com have outstanding?
- As of October 31, 2017, Stamps.com had approximately 17.5 million shares issued and outstanding.
- Does Stamps.com have a Direct Stock Purchase Plan?
- No, Stamps.com does not presently offer a Direct Stock Purchase Plan. If you would like to purchase shares of Stamps.com, please contact your broker.
- Does Stamps.com provide a Dividend Re-investment Plan?
- No, Stamps.com does not have a Dividend Re-investment Plan, as Stamps.com does not expect to pay any cash dividends in the foreseeable future. Stamps.com currently intends to retain future earnings, if any, to finance the expansion of its business.
- When and where was Stamps.com incorporated?
- In January 1998, we were incorporated in Delaware as StampMaster, Inc. and changed our name to Stamps.com Inc. in December 1998.
- How can I get financial documents mailed to me?
- You can have printed financial materials mailed to you by filling out the request form on our Investor Information Request page.
- Whom can I contact about specific investor relations issues?
- If you are unable to find the desired information about Stamps.com on this website, you may forward your issues and/or concerns to:
1990 E. Grand Avenue
El Segundo CA 90245
- What is Stamps.com's fiscal year?
- Stamps.com's fiscal year is based on the calendar year, with the first day of the fiscal year on January 1, and the last day of the fiscal year on December 31. Stamps.com's first quarter ends March 31, its second quarter ends June 30, its third quarter ends September 30 and its fourth quarter ends December 31.
- Who is Stamps.com's independent auditor?
- Ernst & Young is Stamps.com's independent auditor.
- Legal Disclaimer:
- This area is for informational purposes only. You are urged to seek professional advice before investing in Stamps.com stock.